- Accurate from room temperature up to 300øC
- Robust construction
- Compatible with most 3D printer firmware, including Marlin and Duet*
- Perfect for expanding a 3D printer's material capabilities to the limits of open-air machines
Use in conjunction with Boron Nitride Paste for the highest accuracy results.
*NOTE: Installation of a new thermistor will require selecting the correct sensor in your firmware settings. Some printers may require an update of the RT table in the printer firmware, especially for the 450øC Thermistor. Not all 3D printers allow firmware updates. Please check to ensure your printer will allow firmware updates, otherwise the thermistor will not work.
The 450øC Thermistor should not be used with printers that use a RAMBo Mini V1.3a or any older version of this board. Common printers with this board include the Prusa MK2.5s, the Prusa MK2.5, the Prusa MK2s, and the Prusa MK2.
- Eliminates the need for high temperature RTD's or having two separate thermistors to maintain accuracy at both the low and high end of the temperature spectrum
- These are simply the highest performing thermistors on the market
- 15 mm long. 3 mm diameter, the de facto standard for sleeved thermistors
- Each thermistor is attached to 2 meter bare leads making it easy to install on virtually any printer.
- Made in the USA